Post in a Discussion Forum
Keys to Success
- Reliable high-speed Internet is a must.
- If you're streaming videos or downloading and uploading files you can't be getting stalled or losing your connection repeatedly.
- The right web browser will minimize glitches. Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox are recommended.
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer reports the most problems and should be avoided.
- Time management is the greatest challenge for some students not attending regular on-campus meetings.
- Build a routine that works for your schedule and the assignments.
- Be proactive. Report problems, ask for clarification, and seek help when you need it. Email is built into each course to make frequent contact easy. Don't wait for problems to grow.