- Reliable high-speed Internet is a must.
- If you're streaming videos or downloading and uploading files you can't be getting stalled or losing your connection repeatedly.
- The right web browser will minimize glitches. Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox are recommended.
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer reports the most problems and should be avoided.
- Time management is the greatest challenge for some students not attending regular on-campus meetings.
- Build a routine that works for your schedule and the assignments.
- Be proactive. Report problems, ask for clarification, and seek help when you need it. Email is built into each course to make frequent contact easy. Don't wait for problems to grow.
If you don't have one of the recommended browsers, download and install Chrome or FireFox. It is free and easy.