Android - Connecting to the Staff Wifi
Labouré College provides Faculty and Staff on campus with access to high-speed internet via the Laboure_Staff network. To join the network, you will need to authenticate using your Labouré computer credentials.
Upon joining the Laboure_Staff network accept the terms and conditions of using the network. The terms and conditions can be reviewed below.
- Users must respect the legal protection applied to programs, data, photographs, music, written documents and other material as provided by copyright, trademark, patent, licensure and other proprietary rights mechanisms.
- Use should be consistent with guiding ethical statements and accepted community standards. Use of the Services for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is not acceptable.
- The Services may not be used in ways that violate applicable laws or regulations.
- The Services may not be used in a manner that precludes or significantly hampers network access by others.
- Repeated, unsolicited and/or unwanted communication of an intrusive nature is strictly prohibited. Continuing to send e-mail messages or other communications to an individual or organization after being asked to stop is not acceptable.
- By logging on, you agree to hold Labouré College harmless for any damages that may result from access to the Internet or inappropriate usage.
The intent of this policy is to identify certain types of uses that are not appropriate, but this policy does not necessarily enumerate all possible inappropriate uses. Using the guidelines given above, we may at any time make a determination that a particular use is inappropriate.