The College has ensured that every member of staff has the IT resources necessary to work remotely.
This page is intended to help you overcome any potential technological issues. For any troubleshooting beyond the capabilities of this page, you should contact the IT Helpdesk. There are many ways to do so.
- The IT Helpdesk (it.laboure.edu) website has instructions and recommendations for many of the different applications you will be using while working from home.
- Click the “Submit a Support Request” link on the website or the IT Helpdesk icon on your desktop to submit a support request.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, your contact number, the problem you are facing, and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.
- To speak directly with an IT staff member, call (617) 207-3625 anytime during business hours. If calling afterhours, leave a voicemail with your name, your contact number, the problem you are facing, and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.
- If you need immediate assistance outside of regular business hours, you can call the 24-hour helpdesk at (877) 322-7748. They can help with issues related to:
- Login problems
- Network and Internet Connectivity
- Microsoft Office/Windows
- General Desktop Application Support
- Basic Smartphone Support
- Classroom Technology