Logging into Lab Computers
Labouré College IT Helpdesk
The Labouré College IT Helpdesk is committed to providing technical support to the entire Labouré community. Located next to the Library in office C317.
The Helpdesk is happy to help with issues including but not limited to:
- Labouré Account Access
- On Campus Printing
- Basic Software support for your Personal Laptop and mobile devices
- Scan for Malware and Viruses
- Help with installing updates and software required for classes.
- Help connecting to the Laboure_Students network
- Adding Labouré email to your laptop or device
- Accessing Office365 and installing it on your personal device
- and much more!
Contact by phone: 617-207-3625
Blackbelt Helpdesk 24/7 Support
Labouré has partnered with BlackBelt Help to provide the Labouré community with 24/7 IT Support.
This partnership ensures Labouré students have immediate access to the computer and technology help they need.
To contact Help via phone:
They can help with:
- my.laboure.edu (eLearning)
- Downloading Assignments
- PowerPoint Audio Issues
- Discussion Forums
- and more!
- Login Issues
- Network and Internet Connectivity
- Microsoft Office /Windows
- General Desktop Application Support
- Basic Smartphone Support
- Classroom Technology
Labouré Password Requirements
At least six Characters and contain 3 of the following 4:
• Uppercase Letters
• Lowercase Letters
• Symbols (!@#$)
Passwords cannot be any of your past 3 passwords and cannot contain 3 consecutive characters of your name