Traditional, hybrid, and online courses and programs are web-based and good computer skills and access to an up-to-date computer with a high-speed Internet connection are imperative.
Labouré’s web-enhanced traditional, hybrid and online courses require the following minimum hardware and software requirements.
• Intel Core i3 processor or AMD A6 equivalent processor
• Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
• Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
• Microsoft Office (Provided via your Labouré Microsoft Office 365 account)
• Broadband Internet connection is recommended
• Web-cam and microphone
• Scanner (If required by program)