Traditional, hybrid, and online courses and programs are web-based and good computer skills and access to an up-to-date computer with a high-speed Internet connection are imperative.
Labouré’s web-enhanced traditional, hybrid and online courses require the following minimum hardware and software requirements.
• Intel Core i5 processor or AMD A8 equivalent processor
• Full Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit) or macOS 12 Monterey (ChromeOS is not supported)
• Minimum 8 GB of RAM
• Tablets and Chromebooks not supported
• Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
• Microsoft Office (Provided via your Labouré Microsoft Office 365 account)
• Broadband Internet connection is recommended
• Web-cam and microphone
• Scanner (If required by program)